Dates : 13 MAY – 17 MAY 2019
RG125 | BMD-CERTIFIED RESOLVE TRAINING
First time Resolve users.
COURSE FEES | USD1,795.00 PER PERSON
NO. OF DAYS | 5 DAYS
INSTRUCTORS | WARREN EAGLES / YUKI ARIANDI
This five day class is ideal for first time Resolve users. You do not need to have experience to attend. The class mixes the operational side of Resolve with practical real-world training that you would get from a normal RG101: Learning to Grade with Resolve class. It follows the same structure as the three day Resolve certified class (RG123), but the five day class allows more time for set lessons and challenges that will test the student. The five day class also looks at some general color correction topics, including basic color theory, RAW clips, and Looks.
This class is offered as a BYO laptop option. Students are encouraged to bring their own material to practice with.
Easy-to-follow lessons will explain editing, sound, color, and VFX functions available in Resolve. The class is run at a relaxed pace, questions are encouraged, and group participation is a key part of the course. This class is ideal for anybody with a desire to learn more about post production. The BMD certified exam will be conducted on the last afternoon.
YOU WILL LEARN
- The basic functions of Resolve
- How to import media to your timeline
- Getting different RAW camera formats into the Resolve
- Resolve Editing explained
- Adding transitions, text and subtitles
- Basic Color theory and how this works in the DaVinci
- Primary and secondary correction including curves
- Grading RAW files from BMD and RED cameras
- Basic VFX compositing using the Fusion tab
- Painting out unwanted parts of your image
- Sound Mixing using Fairlight
- Ceating Looks like Bleach Bypass or Orange and Teal
- Finishing to Vimeo Youtube or a ProRes master
- Grading and editing challenges that will test your knowledge
For more information on
RG125: BMD-CERTIFIED RESOLVE (5 DAY) TRAINING
#mankind #mankindfilms #mankindfortraining #drmkpak #drmkpakinchina